Articles by Sue Johnson
The following articles by Sue Johnson will help refresh you on key points of the science of love and EFT therapy and may be helpful to share with your clients:
- Losing a Loved One to Porn (and What You Can Do About It) – How much porn is too much porn?
- How To Keep Your Relationship Together (Even When It’s Falling Apart) – Now you can share this simple take on the most recent EFT and attachment study with your couples.
- Love Sense: from Infant to Adult
- Shaping Love – A Seminal Study – The latest in EFT!! Read Dr. Sue Johnson’s latest blog – and learn more about the latest, groundbreaking research in shaping relationships from despair and disconnection into loving, lasting bonds, filled with life and laughter!
- Ten Tips for a Strong Vibrant Relationship
- The Three Kinds of Sex
- What You Need to Know About Love
- Where Does Love Go Wrong? The Three Demon Dialogues That Can Wreck Your Relationship
- Hold Me Tight (as originally published in Psychology Today, January, 2009)
Articles by L Brubacher published in the ICEEFT Newsletter:
- Working with an Attachment Injury in Stage One
- Markers – Series of 7
- Trainers’ Tips for Preparing for and Opening EFT Sessions
- Trainers’ Tips for Closing EFT Sessions, Including Homework
- EFT with Individuals
- Weaving within and between: The intra-psychic / inter-personal tapestry of EFT
- EFT Images & Metaphors: The Violinist and the Drummer
- High Stakes Hide and Seek- Reflections from Therapists Practicing EFT and Play Therapy
- The EFT Therapeutic Stance: An Antidote to Therapist Burnout
EFT Articles by Carolina EFT members:
- Review of Love Sense: The Revolutionary new Science of Romantic Relationships by Traci Collins
- Encouragement for EFT therapists: Keeping the focus by Traci Pulliam Collins – published in Counseling Today, a publication of the American Counseling Association